1. ExPASy: A proteomics server of the Swiss Institute of Bioinformatics (SIB) which analyzes protein sequences and structures and two-dimensional gel electrophoresis (2-D Page electrophoresis). The server functions in collaboration with the European Bioinformatics Institute. ExPASy also produces the protein sequence knowledgebase, UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot, and its computer annotated supplement, UniProtKB/Trembl.
2. SUMOsp 1.0: The old version of SUMOsp program. We acknowledge all users for their supports and patience in the past two years.
3. SUMOplot: An excellent program for sumoylation sites prediction.
4. SSP: A genome-wide analysis of sumoylation-related biological processes and functions in human nucleus. Totally 2,683 potential SUMO substrates conserved in both human and mouse were identified. And we design a simple query software to search the results.
5. WebLogo: an excellent web based application designed to make the generation of sequence logos.
6. ELM: functional sites in eukaryotic proteins.
7. PROSITE: a database of protein families and domains.
8. GPS 2.0: one of our recent projects. We updated our previous online service GPS 1.10 into a stand-alone software with JAVA, and could predict kinase-specific phosphorylation sites for 408 human PKs.